Can my child attend if they are still using diapers or pull-ups?
- Yes!! Our license also allows for children who still require the use of diapers or pull-up, and we help with transitioning to bathroom independence when they are ready.
How old does my child need to be to attend?
- We accept children 2 to 5 years old.
What are the school hours?
- Our hours are 8:00-8:30am to 2:30-3:00pm.
Do you offer afterschool care?
- Afterschool care is available from 3:00-4:00 at $12 an hour. Advanced notice of care is needed.
My child does not have all or some of their vaccinations. Can they still attend?
- You must have documentation of your child’s up-to-date immunizations.
- There are no exceptions to this rule.
4 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)
3 Hepatitis B
1 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) on or after the 1st birthday
1 Haemophilus influenza type b (Hib) on or after the 1st birthday
1 Varicella (chickenpox)
How many children are in the classroom?
- We are licensed for 12 children per day.
What is the teacher-student ratio?
- The teacher-student ratio is 1:6.
How many classrooms are in the school?
- We have one mixed-age classroom.
Does my child bring their lunch?
- Yes. Children bring a packed lunch from home. Look at our Parent Handbook for some lunch ideas.
Why does it say parents can't visit the school? I want access to my child.
- If your child is enrolled at the school, you can enter the school any time you want. This is your legal right.
- However, we do not allow unannounced "walk-in" visits from prospective parents. Those parents must make an appointment to visit the school.